If you want to edit the details of a self-reported course, you need to delete the course, then re-report it.
Only self-reported courses can be deleted by the licensee.
If you need to delete a course that was reported by a continuing education provider, just contact our Support Team at email@example.com. To expedite the process, please include your full name, license number, email address, and the full name and completion date of the course you want removed.
To delete a course:
- Log into your CE Broker account
- Select your Course History
- Find the course on the list that needs to be deleted
- Click on the title of the course
- Click the Delete button in the upper right corner
The course will immediately be removed from your course history. All deleted courses can be found at the bottom of your Course History page.