Many licensed professionals are licensed in more than one profession and/or state. CE Broker has a solution for maintaining compliance for multiple licenses.
In order to be eligible to manage additional licenses, the licenses must be a profession and state that we are currently tracking.
In order to add an additional license online, through your CE Broker account you must be subscribed to a Professional or Concierge Account. Click here to learn more about how to upgrade.
The process to link licenses through a Professional or Concierge is simple.
- Log into your CE Broker Professional or Concierge Account
- You will see a (+) sign at the bottom of your homepage. To add an additional license you will click that (+) sign
- Choose the first option that lists the states we currently track for.
- Choose the desired state and enter the corresponding license number for that state.
To add an additional license to your Basic Account:
- Go to the CE Broker Support Center
- Live Chat, email, or call our customer experience team and they will add a license on your behalf.
- Allow 1-2 business days for the link request to be approved.