If you want to edit the details of a self-reported course, you need to delete the course, then re-report it.
To delete a course:
- Log into your CE Broker account
- Click on My Records at the top of the screen
- Select Course History
- Find the course on the list that needs to be deleted
- Click on the title of the course
- If the Post CE Credit screen loads up, that course can be removed. To delete this course, click the Delete button in the upper right-hand corner.
- A confirmation box will pop-up asking if the course should be deleted. After confirming the deletion, you'll be redirected to your updated Course History
- To start the reporting process again, click on Report CE at the top of the screen
Pro Tip: All deleted courses can be found at the bottom of your Course History page.