Approved education providers may be required to report your CE completions within 30 days depending on which state you're licensed in.
You may need to self-report your CE, however, in a few circumstances such as time constraint or a provider who does not report on your behalf.
How to Self-Report your CE/CME:
- Log in to your account.
2. Click Report CE + button at the top.
Pro Tip: If you have a Professional or Concierge Account, make sure to select the correct license & biennium. If you are tracking more than one license, find a license that says 'Not Complete' on your dashboard.
3. Click Report CE Hours button.
4. Click the Begin button next to the category your hours fulfill.
5. Upload credits one by one or click Quick Report to report multiple credits.
6. Answer questions as prompted. This will be different depending on your renewal cycle and regulating board.
7. On the Attachment page, you can choose what you want to do with your completion certificate.
Once you see the green check mark & review your reported information, you are finished and your records have been sent to the regulating board.
Note: Providers are approved in a variety of ways by your regulating entity. You may need to check with your particular board to ensure what subject area you course satisfies.
Popular providers include, but not limited to: NetCE, Nurse.com, PowerPak, Medscape, Informed, Nova Southeastern, Post Graduate Continuing Education, and more.