If you have a Professional or Concierge Account, you can attach certificates to courses listed in your Course History. Previously, only courses you self-reported would have an attached document, but now you can attach documents to courses posted by educational providers. This way you will never lose a certificate again.
How it works
- Log into your account
- Navigate to the My Records tab at the top
- Select Course History from the dropdown menu
- The right column titled Digital Storage is where you can hold your certificates for a course. A blue icon with a paperclip indicates you can add a certificate to that course. A green icon indicates that a document is already attached & stored there.
To add a document for storage:
- Click on the blue paper clip icon.
- A new window will open that will let you select your file and attach your certificate(s). This is especially useful if you have a national certification in addition to your license.