You can manage your CE compliance on the go by downloading the free CE Broker app to your iPhone.
How to sign up for account through the app
- Click on the green Sign Up button
- Follow instructions to enter your license information
How to report hours through the app
- Tap the plus sign in the top right corner of your screen. This will bring you to the list of reporting options.
- Tap on the reporting option that fits the course that you are trying to report and fill in the information requested.
*Exemptions cannot be reported within the app, so you will need to use your browser.
How to attach a document through the app
If you are attaching a document during the reporting process, you will see the option to Attach My Document.
- Tap the Attach My Document option.
- Tap the square icon that says Tap To Add Photo.
- Choose a photo of the document from your photo library or access your camera to take a picture of the document
How to attach a pending document through the app
If you have the Professional Account, you are able to report your hours on the computer and then choose to attach a document using the mobile app. To attach a pending document:
- Log into your account on the mobile app
- Tap the red circle at the bottom right corner of your screen indicating the number of pending attachments that you have.
- Tap the number and on the next screen you will see the number of attachments again next to the icon that says Account.
- Tap pending attachments and it will bring you to your list of pending attachments. You will see the name of the course and the option to add your corresponding photo.
How to view your course history through the app
- Tap on the clock icon at the bottom of your screen that says History below it.
How to upgrade your account through the app
- Tap on the on the icon with the three dots above the word More in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select the option that says Account
- Tap the green button that says Upgrade at the bottom of the screen
If you are logged into your CE Broker account on the mobile app and you notice that your compliance status is different than it is showing on your computer, drag the screen down and you should see a circle start spinning and the words calculating compliance. When you let go of the screen, your status should update.
If that does not work, try logging out of the account and logging back in.
If your status still does not update, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.
ProTip: When experiencing issues with the app, always ensure your IOS software is up to date and you are using the latest version of the CE Broker app.
Currently promo codes cannot be used in the iPhone app. You will need to login to your web browser in order to use it.
Currently you cannot upgrade your account through the iPhone app. You will need to use your web browser in order to upgrade.