If you are unsatisfied with the Professional Account, you can cancel before the 7-day free trial period ends--no questions asked.
Ending the trial and downgrading to the free Basic Account will immediately revoke access to Professional features, including:
- Detail of license renewal requirements for current and past cycles
- Detail of what specific requirements are missing for the current renewal cycle
- Digital storage access to attach certificates to courses already listed in your account
At any time, you can upgrade your account for $29/year and regain full access to the Professional features.
To proceed with cancellation:
1. Log in to your CE Broker account
2. Click on the gear icon ⚙︎in the upper right corner, then click Account Settings
3. Under the Subscription tab, click on Cancel my Subscription.
4. You will be asked to confirm your decision. Once done, your account will automatically downgrade to the free Basic version and you will not be charged.
💡As long as the trial is still active, your Account Type will show as a Free Trial Account. If the trial has already ended and a charge has been processed, your Account Type will change to Professional Account. At this point, clicking the Cancel my Subscription button will disable any future charges without automatically downgrading your account. You will be able to keep the Professional service for the year that's already been paid for.