An exemption reduces or eliminates the need to complete continuing education courses. To determine if you qualify:
- Log in to your CE Broker account
- Click Report CE
- Click on the Report Exemptions tab
- Select the licensing period for which you are reporting the exemption.
- Click Learn More under the exemption options to find out more about each category and if you qualify
- Click Begin next to the appropriate option to report your exemption
- Answer the questions as prompted, and click Continue to advance the submission form. Depending on the type of exemption, be prepared to attach supporting documentation (ie: college transcript, national certification)
To check on the status of a reported exemption, view your CE Broker Course History to verify it’s been approved. Approval times vary by board, so we recommend waiting at least one week for your request to process.
- NCCPA certified Physician Assistants in Florida
- Georgia Registered Nurses can be exempt because they have worked 500 hours and have signed verification of competency
- Florida Nurses who carry national certifications with "National Commission for Certifying Agencies" or "Accreditation Board of Specialty Nursing Certification"