An exemption reduces or eliminates the need to complete continuing education courses. To determine if you qualify:
- Log in to your CE Broker account
- Click Report CE
- Click on the Report Exemptions tab
- Select the licensing period for which you are reporting the exemption.
- Click Learn More under the exemption options to find out more about each category and if you qualify
- Click Begin next to the appropriate option to report your exemption
- Answer the questions as prompted and click Continue to advance the submission form. Depending on the type of exemption, be prepared to attach supporting documentation (ie: college transcript, national certification, etc.)
To check on the status of a reported exemption, view your CE Broker Course History. Approval times vary by board, so we recommend waiting at least one week for your request to process.
- Approved: Your exemption has been applied and your requirements have updated accordingly.
- Pending: Your exemption request has been routed to the Board for review. This status will change once the Board has made a decision.
- Disapproved: The Board has denied your exemption request and your requirements have not been changed. Reach out to your Board directly with any questions.
- Revoked: Exemptions that have been reported in error and removed at your request will remain on your exemptions tab with the "Revoked" status.
- NCCPA-certified Physician Assistants in Florida
- Verification of Competency and 500 Hours practice for Georgia Registered Nurses
- Florida Nurses who carry national certifications with "National Commission for Certifying Agencies" or "Accreditation Board of Specialty Nursing Certification"