To ensure you take the correct continuing education to meet your renewal requirements, use CE Broker’s Course Search.
Know your courses will count
CE Broker’s Course Search is the only comprehensive directory of educational providers and courses approved for your profession. All educational providers listed in the course search are board approved and report directly to CE Broker. One less thing to worry about, and no self-reporting!
Filter your results to fit your needs
Simply enter your location and profession, then browse the most up-to-date list of appropriate courses available from thousands of educational providers. Search by course name, your favorite educational provider, price, popularity, subject area, and so much more!
Unsure if a course or provider is approved for your profession or by your board?
If you took a course that is not listed in our course search, contact the company directly to find out how they are approved. We can only speak to the approval status of educational providers listed in our course search.
Finding a course
Ready to start taking courses? Here's how to use the Course Search:
1. Log in to your CE Broker account.
2. Click on Find CE/CME at the top of the screen.
3. The course search will automatically display Board-approved courses for your state and profession. Check out the top 3 results for courses we've vetted for quality and highly recommend.
4. Looking for a specific subject area? Click on the drop-down menu that says All Subject Areas next to your profession.
5. After selecting a subject area, the page will automatically refresh to show you courses that have been approved by the Board for that particular subject.
💡Toggle the Take it Here option to only see courses that can be taken directly from within your CE Broker account!
6. If you would like to refine your search results further, click on the Filters button.
8. From the Filters window, you can search for keywords, change the course type and delivery method, and change how the results are sorted. Once you've made your selections, click Apply. The page will reload to display courses that correspond with your choices.
💡Looking for a certain educational provider? Click the Providers tab.
9. Click on any course you're interested in to view more information about it. Once you find a course you want to take, click on the green button in the course window. Depending on the course you selected, it will either say Learn More or Start Course.
💡Clicking on Learn More will direct you to the educational provider's website so you can enroll in the course. If you need assistance accessing the course, reach out to the provider for assistance.
Clicking on Start Course will allow you to access the course directly from your CE Broker account! This is only available for courses marked with a Take it Here label.
No CE Broker Account? No Problem!
If you have not received a state license yet, you will be unable to register for a CE Broker account. Not to worry--you can still use the Course Search by going to cebroker.com and clicking on Find CE/CME, or by clicking here. Select the state and the profession for which you need CE, then follow the steps outlined above.
Note: At this time, you will be unable to use the Take it Here option without an account.