Many Board-approved providers report your course completions to CE Broker on your behalf. The amount of time this takes varies by provider, but it can take up to 30 days. If you are under a time constraint or if the educational provider does not report to CE Broker at all, you always have the option to report your hours yourself.
⭐️If you're a Concierge account user, there's no need to self-report your hours. Simply send your certificates to your account manager and we'll take care of the rest!
How to self-report your CE/CME:
1. Log in to CE Broker your account.
2. Click Report CE at the top of the page.
3. Make sure the Report CE/CME tab is selected.
4. Determine which type of CE you want to report from the list of reporting options. If you’re unsure about which reporting option is right for you, click “Learn More” and “How to Report” to find out more about each category.
5. Click Begin next to the appropriate reporting option.
6. Answer the questions as prompted. The questions will vary depending on your regulating board and can include: date completed, course type, number of hours, name of educational provider, name of course, etc. All of this information should be listed on your course completion certificate. As you answer the questions, be sure to click Continue to advance the submission form.
7. Once you reach the Attachments page, you’re almost done. Attach your certificate of completion, or select ‘Maintain Your Own Documentation’ if available, then click Continue.
8. Now you’re ready to submit your CE! On the final page, you will attest that the information you entered is true. Simply click Submit CE to complete the reporting process.
Your self-reported CE posts to your CE Broker course history immediately, which gives your Board instant access to it.