If you need to report completions for a long list of licensees, you may not want to report them one at a time. In this case, you can create an Excel Spreadsheet to report multiple licensees at once.
1. Log into your CE Broker Provider account and click on Courses.
2. Locate the course from your list. Once you find it you will click on Manage Roster.
3. On the Manage Roster page, click on Upload.
4. Decide which of the Excel Uploads are applicable to what you are reporting. The two options are awarding Partial Credit and Full Credit. The setup for the Excel Spreadsheet varies slightly between the two options.
To view the Excel format details, click More… below the corresponding option.
Another page will open containing the instructions on setting up your Excel Spreadsheet.
5. Once the Excel Spreadsheet is successfully created, you can either click on the box that says Drag and Drop file or click here and search for the file in your computer, or you can simply drag and drop the file into this box.
6. Click Post and the hours will be awarded.