Register with CE Broker to provide Continuing Education through a streamlined board application process, report completions with ease, and grow your business by reaching more licensees.
💡 If you already have an educational provider account on CE Broker, there's no need to create a new one to register with additional Boards. Find out how to apply to new Boards directly from your existing account.
Apply to become an educational provider:
- From the home page, www.cebroker.com, click Organizations, then click Educational Providers.
- Select the State or Regulatory Agency of the board you're applying to, and click Get Started.
- From the dropdown menu, select the board.
- Each board has specific requirements and rules, so be sure to View Application Fees and Requirements sections before you begin.
- Click Register to begin the application process.
✅ Be prepared with everything you need for the application prior to clicking Register.
⚠️ Only finished applications will be saved.
✅ Check your account notifications to ensure the Board you applied to is not requesting additional information.
✅ Check your application status anytime by logging into your CE Broker Provider Account.