If you’re an educational provider that has a course approved by one board in your CE Broker account, you can submit the course to other boards for approval, too.
You can only add boards for which you are already an approved educational provider. If you do not have approval from a particular board, learn how to apply to a new board here.
To add a board to an existing course:
1. Log into your account and click on Courses
2. Locate the course for which you would like to add board approval, and click on View Summary
3. Under the Subject Area section, click + Add Boards
4. Identify the board you’d like to add to this course
5. Click on the board to view the course application requirements and gather any necessary documentation to expedite the process
6. Click Next to continue. Fill in the required information as you progress through the application (ie: number of hours, subject area)
7. Be sure to click Next to advance the submission form, until you get to the end where you’ll click Finish
💡If the system automatically skips over a question section, it means that section is not required.
Please note: Depending on the Board, your courses may route for approval before you can offer them to licensees. If this is the case, the course status will say Pending. Check on the status of your course application from within your CE Broker account to ensure the Board is not requesting additional information.
If you have any questions about the status of your application, please contact the Board directly.