In many states, you can apply to become an Educational Provider directly through the CE Broker website.
Before filling out an application, you'll want to know the different ways you can be approved by the board you are applying to. Many boards will approve a provider of continuing education in multiple ways (Board Approved vs. Nationally/Rule Approved).
How to Apply to Become a Provider
1. Visit the main page of our website www.cebroker.com
2. Click Organizations
3. Click Providers
4. Select the State Regulatory Agency that the board you are seeking approval from falls under.
5. Click Register to Provide CE
6. Select the specific Board from which you are seeking approval.
7. Locate the link labeled View Application Requirements to review the ways you can apply to the board and the information/documentation necessary to complete the application.
Pro Tip: You will want to be prepared with everything you need prior to clicking Register to Provide Continuing Education, as only finished applications will be saved.
8. Click Register to Provide Continuing Education to begin the application process.
You will create a username and password during the process. You will use this to login to your new Provider account.
During the approval period you will want to periodically check your newly created account to ensure the Board you applied to is not requesting any additional information. You can check this anytime by logging into your account and looking into your Notifications.
If the Board requires any additional information from you, you can view it here and reply with the necessary information directly from your CE Broker Provider Account.