If you have a long list of licensees that you need to report completions for, you may not want to report them one at a time. For these situations, you can create an Excel Spreadsheet, and you can report multiple licensees at the same time.
1. Log into your CE Broker Provider account and click on Courses.
2. Locate the course from your list. Once you find it you will click on Manage Roster.
3. On the Manage Roster page, click on Upload.
4. Decide which of the Excel Uploads are applicable to what you are reporting. The two options are awarding Partial Credit and Full Credit. The set up for the Excel Spreadsheet varies slightly between the two options.
To view the Excel format details of a particular option, click More… below the corresponding option.
Another page will open containing the instructions on setting up your Excel Spreadsheet.
5. Once the Excel Spreadsheet is successfully created, you can either click on the box that says Drag and Drop file or click here and search for the file in your computer, or you can simply drag and drop the file into this box.
6. Click Post and the hours will be awarded.
For in-depth, specific setup instructions visit: https://www.cebroker.com/providers/reports
Click the red Learn More button for further instructions.