Board Suite: Auditing for licensees without emails
- Board Suite
Why is this awesome?
This is a two-part effort to empower users to audit licensees within their Board:
- Bug Fix for Internal Audits: We are addressing a bug that affects Internal Audits, which are exclusively for board users. Currently, users encounter an issue when attempting to launch an audit for licensees without associated emails.
- Enhanced External Audit Capabilities: We are introducing new features to enable users to conduct External Audits for licensees without email addresses. Previously, an email address was required for notification purposes. However, our Board users still want the ability to audit their entire population and handle additional communications beyond CEB's capabilities.
- Customizable Email Address Field: In response to user requests, we are implementing a customizable field. This field will allow boards to add a licensee's email address to their audit notifications if desired. Some states require this information to be displayed in case the audit notification letter is used in a disciplinary case due to a failed audit.
What does this update include?
- Resolve the internal audit bug preventing audits from including licensees without an email.
- Empower users to initiate external audits for licensees lacking associated email addresses.
- Customize audit notification emails to incorporate licensees' email addresses.
- This does not currently include automated audit reminder emails, this will come in another phase so stay tuned!