You may need to self-report your completed CE if you are under a time constraint or the educational provider does not report to CE Broker.
How to self-report your CE/CME:
- Log in to your account.
- Click Report CE + at the top.
- Make sure the Report CE/CME tab is selected.
- Determine which type of CE you want to report from the list of reporting options. If you’re unsure about which reporting option is right for you, click “Learn More” and “How to Report” to find out more about each category.
- Click Begin next to the appropriate reporting option.
- Answer the questions as prompted. The questions will vary depending on your regulating board and can include: date completed, course type, number of hours, name of educational provider, name of course, etc. All of this information should be listed on your course completion certificate. As you answer the questions, be sure to click Continue to advance the submission form.
- Once you reach the Attachments page, you’re almost done. Attach your certificate of completion, or select ‘Maintain Your Own Documentation’ if available, then click Continue.
- Now you’re ready to submit your CE! On the final page you will attest that everything you’ve answered is true, then simply click Submit CE to complete the reporting process.
Your self-reported CE posts to your CE Broker course history immediately, which means your board can see what’s been reported as well.