- Medical Errors: 2 Hours
- Laws and Rules of the Board: 2 Hours
- General: 22 Hours
Did You Know:
- A licensee may perform no more than twelve (12) hours of continuing education as home study education per biennium.
- Home study education is independent study and requires a certificate of completion.
- A maximum of five contact hours may be awarded per biennium for approved alternative media, such as video, audio and/or software programs, prepared or updated not more than five years prior to the date of viewing or presentation.
- Home study education does not include a web-based, satellite transmitted or online instruction program that allows or requires the licensee to interact or communicate back and forth with the instructor during the presentation of the program.
- Up to 6 hours per biennium may be awarded for: Level II OT/OTA Field Work Experience Supervision and Volunteer Expert Witness Service
- Up to 8 hours per biennium may be awarded for: Course Presentations and Attendance at Board meetings
- Up to 10 hours per biennium may be awarded for: Publications Related to Occupational Therapy Practice
Find more information here.
Want an easier way to track what CE is required for your renewal?
Receive a personal CE Transcript when you sign up for a Professional Account. A CE Transcript is a clear list of what CE you have completed and what is left to complete.