CEB Now supports live courses that can be conveniently accessed and completed within your CE Broker account.
What can I expect when taking a live course in CE Broker?
Once you have purchased a “Take it here” live course from CE Broker, the course will automatically be placed into your “My Learning” tab in the "In Progress” section.
Instructions for accessing the live content stream, verifying attendance, and participating in live chat are on the first page of the course once you select “Start course.”
You will receive 2 email notifications before the live event from the education content provider. The first email notification will be 24 hours prior and will remind you of the upcoming course and provide additional instructions and/or information.
You will also receive a second email notification 30 minutes prior to the live event to remind you that it’s about to start. This email will also reference instructions to access the course.
Instructions on how to access the live course are also on the first page of the course within CE Broker.
How do I access the live course in CE Broker?
On the day and time of the event, you can access the course by going back to your “My Learning” section, select “In Progress,” and choose “Start” or “Continue” course.
Please access the course a few minutes early to ensure you are ready.
All live course content streams via YouTube. To ensure you can participate in the live chat, please log in to your YouTube account or set up a YouTube account.
If you need to create a YouTube account, please use the link provided in the chat window or click here. Click "Create account" in the left-hand corner of the login window, and select the type of account you wish to create (you will need a Google account in order to create a YouTube account).
**Please note: Live cameras will not be enabled for the course.**
I have accessed the course. How do I start the live stream?
1. Click the YouTube video to begin streaming. Please note, you will not see a live video until the live stream begins. There will be a countdown in the lower left-hand corner of the video indicating when the stream will start.
2. Watch the entire live webinar, and feel free to use the live chat if you wish to interact with the instructor. To pop out the live chat, select the "Popout chat" option at the bottom of the screen.
3. Write down the attendance verification code provided at the end of the event. Successful completion of a survey will be required in order to obtain credit for the course. This code will be required in order for you to access the mandatory survey.
4. To access the survey, click the “Next” button after you write down the attendance verification code.
5. Enter the attendance verification code.
- Enter each corresponding digit as instructed by each question (i.e.: FIRST digit, then the SECOND digit, etc.).
- If you do not have your attendance verification code, please contact the education content provider directly to confirm attendance.
6. Rate the course. This is the last step! Once you rate the course you completed, your credit hours and certificate of completion will post automatically to your CE Broker account.